From left to right:
Little gem lettuces in a plug planter, started a month ago. Some of these I'll take to plant out today on the allotment and I'll put a few in the courtyard for the odd sandwich, and in case I can't make it down to the lottie during the week.
- Wild Rocket ready to plant out - this is a perennial plant so I'm hoping it will save me some work as I won't have to plant it out again every year.
- Large coir pots with Courgettes (3) to be planted out when they are large enough.
- Balconi tomatoes - yellow and red
- Small pumpkins
- Lunch box cucumbers (long white paris)
- Globe Artichokes
- Two large pots of leeks to plant out in June.
- Pot of strawberries recovering from their journey through the post.
- Sugar snap peas
- Two tomatoes a bit further on
- Two pots of flowers
- Pot of calendula
- Tray of green and gold Orach
Oh, and broad beans in root trainers. They'll go out on the lottie in about ten days, I would think.
Close up of the lettuce seedlings. Best get on down to the lottie. Good weather waits for no man. (Or woman).