Monday 18 May 2009

What to do in your garden in May

There's lots to do, and not much time to post (due to the fact that I've been away out on the plot actually DOING IT - instead of writing about it!

Still - I'm enclosing this link from Garden Organic which features a month by month break down on what we should all be doing (if we weren't hampered by weather that's colder than we feel it should be) - difficulties in rousing ourselves in the rain...and so on...

I find this page on the Garden Organic site is a great one to come back to, as it reminds me of planting windows, things I might have missed...

http://www.gardenorganic.org.uk/todo_now/index.php

Apparently the weather is set to improve for Wednesday and I'm really glad, as I've got a traffic jam in the greenhouse in the courtyard due to the weather - can't move anything out until it warms up and don't want to do the next batch of planting until warmth will ensure my seeds germinate. Still - I'll be in touch with an update in the next few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments here. Thanks.